Saturday, March 01, 2008

Quidditch Sweater


Quidditch Sweater, originally uploaded by jen.fotos.

I love this yarn, it's just Cascade 220 but it's this great obnoxious pink/red color, and the green is equally blinding. The pattern seemed simple enough, but the arm pictured is way too long and that was after I redid it without the cuff! I'll try it one more time using MATHS to reduce the number of rows, and if that doesn't work I'll just have to frog this sucker. I guess it could be a felted bag or something.

4 comments:

jumi said...

d00d! do not frog!

if reknitting from the bottom up again doesn't work, try knitting the sleeve from the top down and just stopping when it's long enough.

jen said...

ooooh, that's a good idea. smrt!

Marin (AntiM) said...

dear gods... maths...

jen said...

i know! maths! i prefer to keep my level of maths along the line of "checkbook is not red! this means i can shop! woohoo."